Sunday 29 November 2009

Wow what a break!!

At the end of the summer my mojo left :( things got busy in my work life (I now have two jobs) and my down time was greatly reduced.

I really struggled to find quality time to pick up the pins so I had a complete rest.

But last week totally out of the blue mojo returned - a bit shaky but its come back so hopefully the teddies will come again.

I have just completed Snowy who is getting ready for his life changing trip to the other side of the world, he is taking some christmas gifts with him as a little surprise for his new mum.

I also have an order for a bear for christmas so hopefully I will get him finished soon, and I picked up an order for another bear but not needed until March 2010.

So I'm hoping that Im all rested and the pins will be clicking happily again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment