Tuesday 16 June 2009

Well my squidgy parcel arrived today -though I couldn't play with it until now as I had to work :(

But when I did get into it some of it is lovely and I can see a finger slipping moment happening when the house is empty!

The Caressa Express is just lovely for a bear - the camel colour will make a very handsom chap. The Inca is also fab in the camel colour again I can see a good looking little lad being created out of that.

The Caressa DK is not so good for what Im looking for but Im sure that ball will be happy in stash for awhile. The Jet again is not quite what Im looking for this time.

The Alpaca soft - wow - how lovely is that!! in the Lichen it is beautiful ..... I think I could see a very posh bear coming from that yarn ... we will have to see how many times my finger slips.

1 comment:

  1. Needn't ask where you have been shopping lol Can't wait to see your new bears :-D

    ReplyDelete